EYE CARE / EYE EXAMS
Each of our All About Eyes locations offer full-scale optometric services coupled with unbeatable customer service. We’re confident you’ll see the difference.
At All About Eyes you will receive the same comprehensive eye exam you would at a private practice optometrist. Our doctors are fully-licensed, board-certified Doctors of Optometry. We only partner with optometrists who share our dedication to patient care and service. We believe that focus on patient care is the difference we provide, offering individualized services to fit each unique eye care need. We not only perform an exam, we let you know what we’re doing and why it’s important for your eye care. We also offer extended hours to better accommodate your busy schedule.
Each exam typically includes the following:
- A detailed patient history
- Visual acuity testing
- Pupil evaluation
- Extraocular motility function
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Keratometry test
- Biomicroscopy of the eternal ocular adnexa
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the internal ocular media and fundus